With scenic waterfront location, plus century-spanning historical sites and unique culture, Da Nang city will bring to you an absolutely memorable vacation experience. Established with a solid reputation for friendliness and good service, any visit to this charming city is certain to be the first of many. Indulge yourself in the most livable cities in Vietnam as you explore Da Nang’s nature as well as its lifestyle with our 4-night package for newcomers.
- Opportunity for you to explore the most livable city in Vietnam
- Discover Hoi An and the world’s largest biosphere reserve – Cham Island
- What makes a run-cation more exciting than a regular trip is the ability to view a new place from an entirely different perspective
- Unforgettable ride on the local boat along the countryside – a should-try activity
- Manulife Da Nang International Marathon is offering a premier trip to Da Nang to run the must-not-miss marathon in the well-loved destination in Asia on August 9th, 2020
Welcome to Da Nang – a dynamic, young and worth-living city with one of the world’s most beautiful coastlines in Central Vietnam. After a long flight, you will have some time to loosen up and freely explore the city before the busy schedule ahead.
We will visit the Expo area of Manulife Da Nang International Marathon, where you will collect your race kit through fast lane service. Following that, you will join us on an adventure to scout the race route prior to the official race day, starting from the East Sea Park, then riding along My Khe beach, the Museum of Cham Sculpture, Da Nang Administrative Buildings and the 4 biggest and most iconic bridges of this city. This tour will also give you more insights of the conditions and you will know which part of the route is challenging or relaxing to prepare and plan your pace ahead. Later, we will enjoy local food at the Con Market and visit the Dragon Bridge, the iconic bridge of Da Nang City. After that, it’s time for some relaxation and dinner, at which you will have the opportunity to meet the founders of this race.
It’s RACE DAY! We will take you to the track and there you will take part in the challenge of the marathon. After the race, we will return to the hotel and rest. Check-out.
Next, you will move to Hoi An and check-in hotel here. You will depart for My Son, one of the most important sites of the ancient kingdom of Champa located 40 kilometers from Hoi An. Later, it’s time to explore the sights and sounds of Hoi An during night-time. We will visit the Hoi An ancient houses, the Japanese Covered Bridge and the Ancient Walking Town. Have dinner in one of the most famous restaurant in town.
Caution: Visitors are required to wear sports clothing when participating in the marathon
Ba Na is one of the most interesting and must-visit locations in the region as often one can feel the four distinct seasons within a single day. Ba Na includes the Golden Bridge or the Golden Hands Bridge, Hiking train, Linh Ung Pagoda, Le Jardin Garden and an ancient villa complex. We will continue our trip discovering Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak and Vong Nguyet Hill where we can enjoy the panoramic views the areas have to offer.
After Ba Na, back to hotel. Have some rest.
In the evening, you will have a chance to emerge in with the atmosphere at the Hoi An Memories Show – a large-scale real-time show conveying the most authentic historical cultural values to the audience.
On this day, prepare yourself for some interesting experience when in Hoi An – basket-boat ride and cooking class. Enjoy the ride along the river in a bamboo basket boats – the main means of transportation of the locals in the past. Then, visit the market and hand-pick the freshest ingredients for the preparation at a Hoi An local home. Finish by feasting on your culinary creations.
Check out, then transfer to the airport for departure flight.
Prices are per person in USD.
- Two-night accommodation in Da Nang (check-in on August 7th, 2020, check-out on August 9th, 2020). Available for extended nights with surcharges
- Daily breakfast (Except on arrival day)
- Two-way airport pick-up & see-off
- Marathon Race Route Scouting Half Day Tour on Saturday, August 8th (Including free time to pick up Race Kit at Sports Expo)
- Lunch on Saturday, August 8th
- “Welcome to Da Nang – Home of the Dragon” dinner at Apsara Restaurant on Saturday, August 8th
- Shared transfer to the Start/Finish for runners and spectators on Race Day (Sunday, August 9th)
- Guaranteed race entry
- Fast lane for Race Kit collection
- Complimentary food and beverage at the Hospitality Lounge on Race Day (Sunday, August 9th)
- 1 visor from the official Manulife Da Nang International Marathon
- 1 extra merchandise from the official Manulife Da Nang International Marathon
- Voucher of 300.000VND for Manulife Da Nang Int’l Marathon’s Merchandise which applies for bill from 1.000.000 VND
- Registration fee
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
All cancellation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 90 days before departure: No charges
- From 90 days to 30 days before departure: 50% of the tour price
- From 29 days to 7 days before departure: 75% of the tour price
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price