Whether this is your first time or not, Da Nang always has something to offer. Feast your senses on the vibrant color and charisma of Da Nang city life during a wonderful evening in the most livable city in Vietnam as we make our exploration tour in the city before the race. Wander through a diversity of flora and fauna as well as naturally beautiful landscapes as we make our way to the National Park. With our 4-night package for returners, we will make sure every moment you spend in Da Nang is refreshing and exciting just like the first time.
- Opportunity for you to explore the most livable city in Vietnam
- Discover Hoi An and the world’s largest biosphere reserve – Cham Island
- What makes a run-cation more exciting than a regular trip is the ability to view a new place from an entirely different perspective
- Unforgettable ride on the local boat along the countryside – a should-try activity
- Manulife Da Nang International Marathon is offering a premier trip to Da Nang to run the must-not-miss marathon in the well-loved destination in Asia on August 9th, 2020
Welcome to Da Nang – a dynamic, young and worth-living city with one of the world’s most beautiful coastlines in Central Vietnam. After a long flight, you will have some time to loosen up and freely explore the city before the busy schedule ahead.
We will visit the Expo area of Manulife Da Nang International Marathon, where you will collect your race kit through fast lane service. Following that, you will join us on an adventure to scout the race route prior to the official race day, starting from the East Sea Park, then riding along My Khe beach, the Museum of Cham Sculpture, Da Nang Administrative Buildings and the 4 biggest and most iconic bridges of this city. This tour will also give you more insights of the conditions and you will know which part of the route is challenging or relaxing to prepare and plan your pace ahead. Later, we will enjoy local food at the Con Market and visit the Dragon Bridge, the iconic bridge of Da Nang City. After that, it’s time for some relaxation and dinner, at which you will have the opportunity to meet the founders of this race.
It’s RACE DAY! We will take you to the track and there you will take part in the challenge of the marathon. After the race, we will return to the hotel and rest. Check-out.
In the afternoon, on jeep, we will drive along the coastline to the historic Marble Mountains to explore the caves and temples built right into the mountains. Then, continue to the Monkey Mountain to visit the Linh Ung Pagoda, Ban Co Peak and the Heliport Vestige.
Caution: Visitors are required to wear sports clothing when participating in the marathon
Bach Ma National Park lies on the border of Da Nang City and Thua Thien – Hue. The National Park has a diversity of flora and fauna as well as naturally beautiful landscapes to explore, including Cau Hai Lagoon and Chan May Port. Go hiking along the path through the forest to the summit trail. Enjoy the fabulous sight of Do Quyen Waterfall. Then, depart for Lang Co Beach. Back to hotel.
In the evening, you will have a chance to emerge in with the atmosphere at the Hoi An Memories Show – a large-scale real-time show conveying the most authentic historical cultural values to the audience.
Hop on your electric scooter to explore Hoi An’s hidden gems and charismatic locals. First up is a drive to Cam Thanh rice paddies on the countryside. Then, take a boat to the fishing village located at the mouth of Thu Bon River. After the boat trip, continue wandering around to explore local country life: salted-fish factory, handcraft village and local home preparing local food.
Check out, then transfer to the airport for departure flight.
Prices are per person in USD.
- Two-night accommodation in Da Nang (check-in on August 7th, 2020, check-out on August 9th, 2020). Available for extended nights with surcharges
- Daily breakfast (Except on arrival day)
- Two-way airport pick-up & see-off
- Marathon Race Route Scouting Half Day Tour on Saturday, August 8th (Including free time to pick up Race Kit at Sports Expo)
- Lunch on Saturday, August 8th
- “Welcome to Da Nang – Home of the Dragon” dinner at Apsara Restaurant on Saturday, August 8th
- Shared transfer to the Start/Finish for runners and spectators on Race Day (Sunday, August 9th)
- Guaranteed race entry
- Fast lane for Race Kit collection
- Complimentary food and beverage at the Hospitality Lounge on Race Day (Sunday, August 9th)
- 1 visor from the official Manulife Da Nang International Marathon
- 1 extra merchandise from the official Manulife Da Nang International Marathon
- Voucher of 300.000VND for Manulife Da Nang Int’l Marathon’s Merchandise which applies for bill from 1.000.000 VND
- Registration fee
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
All cancellation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 90 days before departure: No charges
- From 90 days to 30 days before departure: 50% of the tour price
- From 29 days to 7 days before departure: 75% of the tour price
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price