EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Running a Full Marathon has never been easy, it is a challenge that requires a lot of hard-work; intense dedication and months of training from a runner. But, the exhilaration of victory at the Finish Line just seems to beat all the tiredness away. Manulife Da Nang International Marathon – Full Marathon is ideal for participants, who run and train on a regular basis as well as runners looking to challenge themselves.
- STARTING TIME: 4:00AM, Sunday, August 9th, 2020
- CUT OFF TIME: after 7 hours since starting time
- The resident fee is applied to:
– Vietnamese passport holders.
– International runners who are living in Vietnam and have a resident card (please bring your temporary resident card when you come to the race-kit pick up, we will not accept your passport or any other documents).
- In case you do not have your resident card along with you on the race kit pick-up date, you will have to pay the difference between the local and international fees as we cannot verify your residency).
- Registration will close once the quota is reached.
- Runners with Free Slots are eligible for Winner titles and Trophies, but will not be able to receive any cash or sponsor prizes.
- Registering after Jun 18, participants still receive Race kit with full of items; however, participants of 42.195km, 21km & 10km cannot customize the name on BIB.
GUARANTEE FOR REFUND
This insurance product is low cost and this is available for a fee of 300,000 VND as cancellation insurance. If you select the cancellation insurance option you may cancel your registration until the April 15 and you will receive 100% of the amount paid less service fees. The 300,000 VND cancellation insurance is non refundable.
Refund will no longer be available from April 16 onward.
See more details of Refund/ Cancellation Policy at here
Notice: Exchange rate at the time of Refund
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
How to register?
Offline Registration in Da Nang:
Address: 3rd Floor, Vietnam TravelMART Building, 27 – 29 Ly Tu Trong street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City.
Time: 8:00 – 12:00/ 14:00 – 18:00, weekdays and 8:00 – 12:00 on Saturdays.
Please contact 1800 1735 or email email@example.com for further information.
- All participants have to be 18 years old and above as of 2020 (in birth year).
- Participants are obliged to read and fully comply with all the rules, regulations, and terms after submitting registrations for Manulife Da Nang International Marathon 2020.
- While the event organizer has the duty to ensure safety and provide first-aids and any emergency services to participants, you are responsible for making assessment of risks to the health and safety of yourself and to act upon risks once identify. The organizer recommend you to carefully prepare with proper training, especially heat training given the weather conditions in Da Nang.
- All participants must provide their emergency contacts and the information has to be rightly accurate. The emergency contacts needs to be written behind the BIB number once you receive your BIB.
- The entry fees and any other related fees are non-refundable and are not transferable under any circumstances.
Bag drop – After-race refreshment – Running T-shirt – Finisher T-shirt – BIB – E-Certificate – Medal – Service Posts – Medical Care – E-guideline
- Finisher medals & finisher T-shirt will be awarded to the runners who finish the race at their respective cut off times.
- E-Certificate will be uploaded on the website when having the result.
- Medical care is available at certain mobile locations and the finish line.
- BIB number should be pinned in front of your running shirt/singlet in a visible way.
General Info will be provided in the electronic race guideline (To be updated).
Race Kit Collection
Race Kit pick-up location: Bien Dong Park, Vo Nguyen Giap Street, Son Tra Dist., Danang City.
- 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM | 7TH AUGUST 2020.
- 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM | 8TH AUGUST 2020.
Check all the information about your kit: What’s in your kit, What you need to bring to get your kit, Kit pick up on behalf here
*Please note that information is subject to change.
Race Map & Route review
Transportation to the Start/ Finish Line:
- The Start/Finish line of the race is in front of Bien Dong Park, Vo Nguyen Giap Str., Da Nang, which locates in the city centre.
- For your convenience, we recommend you transport to the event site using:
Taxi: Taxi Mai Linh (+84 236.3565.656); Vinasun Taxi (+84 236.3686.868) or Tien Sa Taxi (+84 236.3797.979).
Taxi/ Motorbike Ordering Apps: Grab; Go-Viet; FastGo.
- If you’re staying at a hotel, we also suggest you inform your hotel concierge/ reception of your planned event participation, so that they may arrange your transfers to and from the event site appropriately.
Schedule, Start & Cut off time
FRIDAY, AUGUST 7th 2020:
9:00 AM – 7:00 PM: Race kit Pick Up.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 8th 2020:
8:30 AM – 8:00 PM: Race kit Pick Up.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 9th 2020:
4:25 AM – 4:30 AM: 42KM Runner Warm-up.
4:30 AM: 42KM Starts
10:30 AM: Cut Off Thuan Phuoc Bridge Point of 42KM (KM31)
11:30 AM: Cut Off Time 42KM.
* Please note that information is still subject to change.
Upgrade/ Downgrade/ Transfer
See details here.
Refund/ Cancellation Policy
See details here.
Things to be aware of
- Weather Conditions: Extremely hot and humid weather in Da Nang may affect your health and safety conditions on the race date. It is advised to all runners (especially foreigners) to well prepare mentally and physically prior to race. Read our training tips here on running under extreme heat.
- Emergency Contact: It is required for all participants to provide their Emergency Contact to the Organizer and to note their Emergency Contact behind their BIB number for any emergency situations.
- Water Stations: There are water stations at every 2 kilometers including cold water and electrolyte drink.
- Aid Stations: There are 4 ambulances and 5 medic stations on duty along the course.
- Course: The course will be coned and clearly marked with distance kilometer markers. There will be volunteers and police officers at most intersections.
- Timing/ Results: The Full and Half Marathon will be chip-timed with results updated as soon as available.
Bag Drop: Bag-drop is available on the race date, however, we highly recommend you to leave all valuable items with you. We will not be responsible for any losses or damages of personal belongings.
Rules and Regulations
By submitting your registration, you have agreed to enter and participate in the following event, Manulife Danang International Marathon 2020, and abide by all the terms and conditions set by the city officials, organizers, and event support groups.
See details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit here to find more information about Manulife Da Nang International Marathon.