RACE KIT PICK UP LOCATION: Bien Dong Park, Vo Nguyen Giap Street, Son Tra Dist., Danang.
PICK UP TIME:
- 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM | 7th August 2020
- 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM | 8th August 2020
HOW TO GET THE RACE KIT:
– Your confirmation email (Digital version is accepted)
– Your personal document (ID/Birth Certificate/Resident Card)
For race kit pick up on behalf of someone else, you will need to bring the participant’s confirmation email and their personal documents (ID/passport/resident card). You also need to bring your personal documents.
– Please inform the organizer via email email@example.com in the case of your late arrival for pick up your race kit.
– We will try our best to provide the chosen T-shirt size, but in case your size is not available, please choose another size.
– Please check your race kit carefully when you receive it on race kit pick up day. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your race kit or there are any goods missing when you bring it out of race kit pickup site, we won’t be able to accept back any goods or exchange for any new ones.
STEPS TO GET YOUR RACE KIT:
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE ON THE RACE KIT PICK-UP DAY:
Running T-shirt – BIB
*T-shirt size guide below:
Bag drop – After-race refreshment – Running T-shirt – Finisher T-shirt – Bib – E-Certificate – Medal – Service Posts – Medical Care – E-guideline
Bag drop – After-race refreshment – Running T-shirt – Finisher T-shirt – BIB – E-Certificate – Medal – Service Posts – Medical Care – E-guideline
- Finisher medals & finisher T-shirt will be awarded to the runners who finish the race before their respective cut off times.
- To those who join the 10-kilometer race: Medals will be given when you finish the race. Did Not Finish (DNF) participants will not be eligible for the medals.
- E-Certificate will be uploaded immediately on website after having the results (for 42.195km/21.0975km/10km).
- Medical care is available at certain mobile locations and the finish line.
- Bag Drop will be priority for Marathon & Half-Marathon. Please note that we have a limit for checked in bags.
- Water, energy drinks, and food is provided at certain locations along the run.
- General Info will be provided in electronic Race Guide.
- BIB number should be pinned on the front of your running shirt/singlet.