VOLUNTEERS, WE WANT YOU
Volunteers at Manulife Danang International Marathon is always upheld. Especially with this year’s message #VietnamCan, the role of Volunteers is even more important in order to contribute to promote the image of the City and Vietnam to reach out worldwide. Wherever you are, at any ages, register to join us now to be part of this historic event. If you are already registered, don’t forget to invite your friends, family or anyone you know to join and together shout out #VietnamCan!
⏰ Deadline: July 22nd, 2020
📧 If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us at email: email@example.com
SEE YOU at Manulife Danang International Marathon 2020!
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
AT MANULIFE DANANG INTERNATIONAL MARATHON 2020
- Have experience in Volunteer activities.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Teamwork skills.
- Responsible and active in supporting
- Working in an active and professional environment.
- Improve soft skills and gain knowledge after the training sessions.
- Receive E-Certificate after supporting. E-Certificate is used for the purpose of minimizing the printed paper for environment protection.
- Receive labor insurance during working days.
- Improve foreign languages.
- Receive meals on event days.
- Receive limited Volunteer t-shirt.
- Priority to collaborate on the upcoming events of Pulse Active.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Participate fully in all training sessions.
- Know the event’s information and working position on event days.
- Follow the instructions of the Organizer and Volunteer Leader.
FOR EACH TEAM:
- Instruct athletes to the right start area .
- Always smile and cheer for athletes.
- Cheer and distribute water to athletes at the finish line.
- Award medals to athletes for completing the race.
- Instruct top athletes to participate in the Award Ceremony on time.
- Marshal: Support functional forces to athletes. Make sure they run in the right lane.
- Aid Station: Prepare and distribute water, electrolyte and nutrition to athletes when they pass the Aid Station..
- Cheering Point: Stay smiling and enthusiastically cheering athletes and motivating them to finish the race.