MANULIFE DANANG INTERNATIONAL MARATHON 2024
Running in Da Nang is not only to conquer your own limits but also a journey to discover the most beautiful coastal city in Vietnam. The stunning scenery on the running track with the cheers of the hospitable locals will be an unforgettable experience on every track that you run through.
EVENT DATE: MARCH 24TH, 2024
START LINE: BIEN DONG PARK, VO NGUYEN GIAP STREET, PHUOC MY, SON TRA, DA NANG
In March, this is the most beautiful weather of the year in the coastal city of Da Nang. The track will not be too hot, the weather is pleasant for participants, and at night, the atmosphere is more fresh and cooler.
March is still not the peak tourist season in Da Nang, so come here before and after the race to swim, snorkel, or visit Ba Na Hill… completely.
THE RACE AGENDA
|FRIDAY, MARCH 22ND, 2024|
|2:30PM – 8:00PM||EXPO & Race Kit Pick-up|
|SATURDAY, MARCH 23RD, 2023|
|8:30AM – 7:30PM||EXPO & Race Kit Pick-up|
|8:30AM – 3:00PM
||Ronny Dash race kit pick-up|
|9:00AM – 9:30AM
|3:00PM||Ronny Dash Race Kit Pick-up Closes|
|3:30PM – 3:40PM||Warm-Up|
|3:40PM – 4:00PM||Ronny Dash Assembly|
|4:00PM||Ronny Dash – 1.5Km Starts|
|5:00PM – 5:30PM||Ronny Dash Award Ceremony|
|SUNDAY, MARCH 24TH, 2024|
|2:00AM – 10:00AM||Bag Drop area opens|
|2:30AM||Warm-up for 42Km runners|
|2:40AM – 3:00AM||42Km Runner Assembly|
|3:30AM||Warm-up for 21Km runners|
|3:40AM – 4:00AM||21Km Runner Assembly|
|4:30AM||10Km Runner Warm-Up|
|4:40AM – 5:00AM||10Km Runner Assembly|
|6:30AM||5Km Runner Warm-Up|
|6:40AM – 7:00AM||5Km Runner Assembly|
|7:30AM||10Km – COT (Cut-off-time)|
|9:00AM||The Awarding Ceremony|
|8:00AM||21Km – COT (Cut-off-time)|
|8:30AM||5Km – COT (Cut-off-time)|
|10:00AM||42Km – COT (Cut-off-time)) & End|
Notice: The agenda is subjected to change
Closure time counted from the Start time:
Marathon – 42Km: 7 hours
Half Marathon – 21Km: 4 hours
10Km: 2 hours and 30 minutes
5Km: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Runners who cannot pass the cut-off points before the cut-off time will not be able to continue the race at no exception. As the route needs to be open again for locals and the health/safety of staff/volunteers needs to be ensured at the same time.
- Water and aid stations will also be closed after the cut-off time.
|COURSE||LOCATION||CUT OFF TIME|
|42KM||Tran Thi Ly Bridge||5:15|
|42KM||Nguyen Tat Thanh Street||7:20|
|42KM||Thuan Phuoc Bridge||8:30|
|42KM||Le Đuc Tho Street||9:30|
|42KM||Cut-off time 42KM||10:00|
|21KM||Cut-off time 21KM||8:00|
|10KM||Cut-off time 10KM||7:30|
|5KM||Cut-off time 5KM||8:30|
- There are stations at every 2 kilometers with water, electrolyte drink, fruits and aid supplies. The supplies are different at each station.
More details in the course map.
- Water at stations is supplied in paper cups, please put them into the bin after use.
- At stations, there are big water bottles which you can use to refill your own bottle.
Runners are unable to finish the race please reach the Stations along the course for assistance. There will be a bus picking up could-not-finish runners to the start line.
*Checking out the Stations on the course map.
RACE DATE: MARCH 24, 2024