RACE KIT PICK UP PROCEDURE
STEP 1: Bing with you all below documents (Digital version is accepted). In case you failed to provide any of the three documents, the organizer has the right of not providing you the kit:
- ID/ Passport
- Confirmation email
- The proof of negative test for Covid-19 by RT–PCR or rapid antigen test within 72 hours before March 20th, 2022.
STEP 2: Queue at the right counter allocated to your BIB number. You will get a wristband for participants only.
- After collecting your kit, please double check all the items before leaving the counter. Please note that the Organizer will not be responsible for any losses/ damages after you leave the counter.
- The organizers will check all runners’ Wristband, Mask, and BIB numbers as they enter the starting area. If a participant forgets or loses their wristband, they must return to the information counter to be checked and given a new one (VND50,000/time).
STEP 3: Check your BIB at the Timing counter. The Organizer will check your BIB one last time to ensure the timing chip is working and the information on the timing chip is correct with the runner’s information.
- All participants received a confirmation email; please check your inbox/ junk/ spam emails and contact email@example.com for assistance if you can’t find it.
- For the 5KM and Ronny Dash, the BIB does not have a Timing Chip, so there is no need to check at the Timing counter.
- In case the participants cannot come to receive the Race Kit within the timeframe due to force majeure reasons, please contact the organizers via firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
WHAT’S IN YOUR RACE KIT?
PICK UP ON BEHALF
For kit pick-up on behalf, please bring with you all below documents:
- Your ID/ Passport
- Registrant’s ID/ Passport and The proof of negative test for Covid-19 by RT–PCR or rapid antigen test within 72 hours before March 20th, 2022.
- Confirmation email
For Group/ company registered, we will send specific instructions or you can contact via email email@example.com for support in pick-up your group’s Race Kit.
- Digital versions of the above documents are accepted to receive Race Kit, but the displayed information needs to be clear, complete and easy to read.
- For race kit pick-up on behalf, each runner can only collect for up to 2 other runners.
Runners are encouraged to directly receive their Race Kit to ensure full information and benefits when participating in the competition.
- For those who run with another person’s BIB, both the runner and the registrant must take full responsibility if there is any problem happening and affecting the parties involved.